25 April 2020
• Pasta 200g,
• A broccoli,
• White mushrooms,
• Black pepper,
• Cooking wine,
• Two cloves of garlic,
• Skimmed milk
• 100ml Red Palm Oil Classic Cooking Oil
- Pour skim milk into the blender then add in broccoli to blend well. Diced the garlics and slice the white mushrooms and put it aside.
- Cook the spaghetti in the boiling water until half-cooked.
- Now, pour Red Palm Oil Classic into the pan, add in the minced garlics and white mushroom slices and continue stir frying.
- After that, pour the blended milk with broccoli into the pan.
- Lastly, pour the spaghetti into the pan. Add some black pepper and salt based on personal preference.
- Cook until the soup rich and you can turn off the fire and enjoy eating.