26 June 2016
- 100g Hazelnuts powder
- 60g cocoa powder
- 50g butter
- 25g MERRIS Pure Vegetable Oil
- 25g hazelnut oil
- 150ml milk
- 125g caster sugar
- 3 eggs, separated
- 150g chocolate spread
- A pinch of salt
- Butter, for coating
- Icing sugar, for coating
- Mix all the ingredients except the eggs and salt in a large bowl and stir till the butter is completely melted. Set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190◦c and coted a few heatproof ramekins with butter and sugar.
- Mix the egg yolks into the chocolate spread in Step 1 until smooth. In another bowl, whisk the egg white and salt until fluffy.
- Mix the egg white into the chocolate mixture until it mixed well. Pour the mixture into the coated ramekins and leave 1cm space on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the soufflé is done. Remove it from the oven and let it cold, sprinkle the icing sugar on top of the soufflé and serve immediately.
Picture source: http://www.gourmandize.com/recipe-62816-chocolate-souffles.htm
You might be interested