1.Dumpling Skin500g of meat
1 Chinese cabbage
Salt and Pepper
100ml Merris Pure Vegetable Oil
- Run the meat through a meat grinder and chop the chinese cabbage to a texture that you like. If you like it cruchier, chop it up to small cubes and if not chop until very fine.
- Mix the meat and the cabbage into a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper, add coriander for extra flavour. Add a bit of Merris pure vegetable oil to give the mixture a smoother texture.
- Hold the dumpling skin on the palm of your hand and scoop a spoonful onto the middle of the skin and pleat the sides.
- Steam the Dumpling for half and hour.
- Now pour some Merris pure vegetable oil onto a pan and fry the dumpling on the pan until bottom is golden brown to slightly dark brown. This is when you know it is the right texture.
- Serve with garnishing of your choice.